- 2018, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Champion Training, University of California
- Clinical Fellowship, University of California, San Francisco
- American Board of Surgery, 1991; renewed 2000
- American Board of Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, 1993; renewed 2003
MOST RECENT PUBLICATIONS FROM A TOTAL OF 39
Data provided by UCSF Profiles
, powered by CTSI
- Wisneski AD, Carter J, View in PubMed, , , , Arain M, , , , . Ampullary stenosis and choledocholithiasis post Roux-En-Y gastric bypass: challenges of biliary access and intervention. HPB (Oxford). 2020 Apr 24.
- Zobel MJ, View in PubMed. Hyponatremia is associated with more severe biliary disease. World J Gastrointest Surg. 2020 Feb 27; 12(2):45-54.
- Kim TY, Shoback DM, Black DM, View in PubMed, , , , King NJ, . Increases in PYY and uncoupling of bone turnover are associated with loss of bone mass after gastric bypass surgery. Bone. 2020 Feb; 131:115115.
- Lyo V, View in PubMed, . Roux-en-Y gastric bypass is a safe and effective option that improves major Co-Morbidities associated with obesity in an older, veteran population. Am J Surg. 2019 10; 218(4):684-688.
- Alba DL, Wu L, Cawthon PM, Mulligan K, Lang T, Patel S, King NJ, Carter JT, View in PubMed, , , Shoback DM, . Changes in Lean Mass, Absolute and Relative Muscle Strength, and Physical Performance After Gastric Bypass Surgery. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2019 03 01; 104(3):711-720.
- View All Publications